A Seafood Production Support Person is responsible for prepping, packaging & icing product, and placing all product on correct trucks ensuring the safe and efficient operation of the department with emphasis on accuracy, quality and customer service.
Required Skills and Experience:
- High School Diploma or GED.
- 6 months related experience.
- Ability to work nights, weekends and holidays as needed. (This is a second shift position).
- This position must pass a post-offer background and drug test.
Preferred Skills and Experience:
- Prior seafood or food preparation.
Position Responsibilities may include, but not limited to:
- Pick, pack, label and box items accurately, to maintain product integrity, and minimize damage.
- Securely stack product on the proper pallet in the staging area.
- Build boxes as needed daily, stock all dry supplies, remove all trash from cooler.
- Provide support for Seafood Cooler Runners and Cooler Lead as necessary.
- Perform daily HACCP procedures.
- Maintain work area and warehouse in a clean, orderly and safe condition.
- Other projects and duties as assigned.
Physical Demands and Work Environment:
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Due to the nature of our business in regard to such things as delivery schedules, order inputs, selection, and Department of Transportation Hours of Service, overtime, attendance and punctuality are essential job functions. Should an individual in this classification not be able to adhere to this requirement due to a disability, they should contact their Human Resources department to see what, if any, reasonable accommodation may be made. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status. Drug Free Workplace.As an Equal Opportunity Employer, Reyes Holdings companies will recruit and select applicants for employment solely on the basis of their qualifications. Our Practices and Procedures, including those relating to wages, benefits, transfers, promotions, terminations and self-development opportunities, will be administered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation and gender identity, age, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status and all other classes protected by the Federal and State Government. Drug Free Employer.
To apply for this position, please copy and paste the following link into your browser address bar: